It’s a tough truth that life rarely rewards us with any real certainty. It sure throws us plenty of unexpecteds! It’s hard enough to stay on track, and even harder to steer a straight course towards the future.
That’s where we come in.
Every aspect of our Wealth Advice service is designed to deliver on just one, simple promise — complete confidence that we’ll keep you on the path to achieving your remarkable future.
Working together, we provide the accountability, advice and action plan required to not only keep you on track (or back on track), but blazing forwards — building and protecting your wealth — to seize the lifestyle you want, now and in the future.
To deliver on this bold commitment, our team of advisers work together to deliver seamless solutions across the following areas of technical expertise:
- Investment strategies and implementation
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Redundancy advice
- Superannuation strategies
- Wealth Protection
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Centrelink & DVA advice
- Pension advice
- Self-managed superannuation
- Aged Care
So, where do we begin? We begin with you. Where are you at? Where do you want to be? Then we work together to connect the dots.
Our seven step process
- Goals: Knowing what you want to achieve in the short term, and a vision of where you want to be in the long term, is the starting point of your wealth plan.
- Cash flow: Taking control over your cash flow is critical to maintaining your lifestyle (now and into the future), managing your obligations, and building your wealth.
- Assets: Accumulating enough income producing assets to reliably generate the cash flow needed to support your lifestyle means financial independence.
- Debt: Effective use of debt can help you achieve your lifestyle and wealth objectives.
- Wealth protection: Providing you and your family with financial options in the event of a catastrophe (See the risk insurance section for more information).
- Succession: Ensuring the ongoing control, security, and tax effective distribution of your wealth when you’re unable to do it yourself.
- Review: Things change. Your wealth plan needs to remain relevant to your circumstances, objectives, and the various external factors that will have an impact, for you to be successful.
Financial Services Guide
Learn more in our Financial Services Guide.