You're the sort of person that people gravitate towards at parties!
It's unfortunate that accountants tend to get a bad rap in terms of their personality type - we know it's not true. At Collins SBA, we have an inspiring team of finance experts. On weekends, they're pursuing all sorts of varied interests and hobbies, which adds to the great mix of people in our office and the dynamic culture of our organisation. On weekdays, they're an integral part of our business success that thrives on building remarkable futures for our clients.
The following list is a guide to the type of person we envisage for this role:
- You are keen to commence your CA or CPA studies.
- You understand the importance of building and maintaining real relationships with clients and providing remarkable service.
- You understand the needs of the clients allocated to your team and how you can add value. You keep up to date with latest trends and ideas in the industry.
- The clients that you and your team manage are thrilled by your remarkable service and innovative advice.
- Your goal-orientated nature means you're happy to be held accountable to the pre-agreed targets for both yourself and your team.
- You understand the importance of building and maintaining professional relationships with your colleagues, peers, prospective and existing clients.
We didn't become a successful financial solutions business by accident. We know for us to be successful we need to attract the right people with the right attitude - people who understand the importance of building and maintaining real relationships with clients and providing remarkable service.
By joining our team, you'll be well-rewarded financially, be surrounded by inspiring co-workers and you'll help us to maintain our reputation as leaders in complete financial solutions.
Please email your cover letter and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add note the words "I want in" in the subject field.