Client Services Coordinator
Collins SBA is a unique team of professionals providing advice from the disciplines of accounting, financial planning and personal wealth protection.
We believe that a great business is built on great people. We value our culture and core values and support this by investing in, training and developing our people. Working together we help our people and clients build remarkable futures. We consistently promote from within and recognise our people for their efforts and results. In addition, we're at the forefront of flexible work, with the ability to work a five hour day and be paid for full-time! Yes. That's right.
We are in the market for a Client Services Coordinator to join our talented and dedicated team. The successful applicant may be relatively new to the workforce or be experienced in providing remarkable client service. In particular, your role will involve:
- Working closely with the Advisers and Associate Advisers to provide assistance with building and maintaining real relationships with clients and providing remarkable service.
- Taking responsibility for the implementation of advice recommendations. You understand the various platforms we use and the technical requirements of implementing various strategies.
- Welcoming clients as they arrive at our business
- Utilising your impeccable communication skills with clients and advisers
- Using various technology platforms and ensuring that you use these systems to streamline your workflow.
- Working as a team player and identifying when other team members require your assistance.
- Understanding our desire to provide a remarkable service to clients by delivering on the Collins SBA service standards for work turn-around.
If you're a self-starter, motivated and keen to be part of our friendly and motivated team, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Please insert the words “I want in” into the subject line of your email.