Top performers take the initiative and refocus on improving their own habits so everyone benefits from their actions and investment in their own wellbeing. Try these ten (10) tips to help you get back on track.
- Make a list of your goals and what you need to do to achieve them. This will help you focus on what is important rather than nice to do.
- Set aside specific times for working on tasks. This will help you stay on track and avoid getting sidetracked.
- Break down big tasks into smaller, more manageable pieces. This will make them seem less daunting and help you focus on each step.
- Eliminate distractions. Turn off your phone, close your door, and find a quiet place to work.
- Get in a comfortable position. You’ll be more likely to focus if you’re comfortable.
- Take breaks. Step away from your work every 20 minutes or so to give your mind a rest.
- Drink plenty of water. A well-hydrated brain is a focused brain.
- Eat healthy. A nutritious diet will help your brain function at its best.
- Get enough sleep. A tired mind is a foggy mind.
- Practice meditation or deep breathing. This will help you clear your thoughts and focus on the present moment.
Please click to speak to a member of our expert team on your own unique needs and how you can refocus to meet your goals.