Specific policies and procedures for your business will depend on a number of factors, such as the size of your business, the industry you’re in, and the laws and regulations that apply to your business.
It’s always a good idea to consult with a lawyer or other professional to make sure you have the right policies and procedures in place for your business.
- A code of conduct or ethics policy to establish standards of behaviour for your team and stakeholders
- An anti-discrimination and harassment policy to create a safe and inclusive work environment
- A safety policy to protect the health and wellbeing of your team members.
- A social media policy to establish guidelines for team members who use social media for work-related purposes
- An attendance and punctuality policy to set expectations for team member attendance and punctuality
- A dress code policy to establish standards for team member appearance and attire
- An expense reimbursement policy to set rules for reimbursing team members for work-related expenses
- Time off and leave policy to provide guidelines for team members who need time off for holidays, sick leave or carers leave.
Please click to speak to a member of our Business Coaching team on your own unique needs or help you require.