Please consider what support you need for business recovery, transition, growth or other strategies.
The small business advice and financial guidance program, Business Tasmania grant provides eligible businesses with access to expert services and support. For more information, please click here.
Eligible applicants receive a grant of between $750 and $1500 to obtain financial or business guidance services from a suitably qualified specialist/consultant to assist small businesses with:
- Advice, support, counselling, and the development of strategies to address financial/operational difficulties being experienced by the applicant
- The development of risk management strategies
- Strategic analysis
- Advice and analysis regarding the management of cash flow, preparation of cash flow budgets and projections
- Profitability analysis
- The development of business plans and governance frameworks
- Advice regarding the management of debts and liabilities
- Advice on pivoting, diversification, product innovation, marketing or online presence