A Financial Planner or Financial Adviser is a qualified professional who helps individuals and businesses make smart decisions about their money. A Financial Planner should have professional certifications including Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) designation.
Financial Planners and Financial Advisers use their expertise to help clients set financial goals and develop a plan to achieve those goals. A valuable resource in your network for anyone looking to take control of their financial future.
- Can you help me develop my financial goals and a plan to achieve them?
- Do you have a different approach to other financial planners?
- What qualifications and experience do you have in financial planning?
- How do you charge for services and what is included in the fee? What is not included in the fee?
- How will you help me prioritise my financial goals?
- How do you stay current with changes in the financial industry and will these changes impact my plan?
- How will we communicate with each other and often will we meet to review my financial plan?
- Will you provide me with a scope of your services and my obligations as the client?
- How do you ensure that you will always act in my best interest?
Please click to speak to a member of our Financial Planning and Financial Adviser team on your own unique needs.