A bookkeeper is someone who is responsible for keeping financial records organised and up to date. Bookkeepers also play a critical role in maintaining the integrity of a company’s financial records and helping to ensure its financial health.
If you are looking for a bookkeeper, try the following questions to get the conversation started:
- How often would you reconcile my bank and credit card accounts?
- How would you keep track of my income and expenses?
- Do you have a system for tracking invoices and payments?
- What accounting software would you use or recommend?
- What is your experience in preparing financial statements?
- What is your experience in managing payroll?
- What is your experience in dealing with taxes?
- What other bookkeeping or accounting services do you offer?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Please click to speak to a member of our expert team on your own unique needs.